WIN a Made-To-Measure Shirt for Your Dog
The festive season is approaching and with it comes a range of soirées – requiring you to dress in all your fineries. But what about your beloved pooch? Do you involve your dog in the festivities?
We wanted to find out how much owners get their pet into the Christmas spirit, so we surveyed 1,000 dog owners on their pet purchase behaviour.
Our survey revealed that 40% are spending more on their dogs than family this year and 44% will be spending more on their dog compared to last Christmas.
The results also showed that 65% UK dog owners consider their dog to be more like a ‘member of the family’ and 15% even described their dog as ‘like a child’ to them.
The same survey also revealed that nearly half (44%) of these dog owners would also wear an outfit that matches their dog’s.
These furry family members, therefore, deserve to look their absolute best at Christmas as well. This is why we are launching a competition for a doggy parent to win a made to measure shirt for themselves AND their significant woofer.
That’s right, one lucky pooch will win a shirt made exactly to their measurements with the option of custom embroidery on the cuffs, and the owner will win one too!
To enter, simply post a picture of your dog (on Instagram), tag our account (@savilerowco) and use the hashtag #SRdapperdog.
We have made shirts for dogs before and just look at the results!
Adorable, don’t you agree?
Although we always offer made-to-measure shirts for humans, we don’t offer this service for dogs – so this may be your only chance to get a tailored shirt for your canine companion.
The competition ends on December 9th 2018 and a winner will be chosen at random from the entries.
- Competition T&Cs
- The prize consists of one made to measure adult men’s shirt and one made to measure dog shirt, the fabric chosen must be matching for both shirts, embroidery can differ.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to send the correct measurements for both themselves and the dog.
- The winner will have 7 days to respond, otherwise a new winner will be selected at random.
- International winners should expect a slower turnaround compared to UK winners.
- The winner will be required to take photos of themselves and their dog in the matching shirts, Savile Row Company will use these images for further publicity.
- Shirts are non-exchangeable and have no cash value.
- There are no alternatives, such as cash or vouchers, to the prize on offer.
- No returns or exchanges on these made to measure prizes.
- No alternative animals may be entered, dogs only.
- An alternative male adult family member can be nominated in place of the winner for the custom shirt.
- Competition closes at 23:59pm December 9th 2018, entries after this time won’t be counted.