- SALEWhite Textured Windsor Collar Classic Fit Shirt - Single or Double Cuff£29.95 £552 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALEWhite Micro Dobby Classic Fit Non-Iron Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£32.95 £602 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALEWhite Twill Windsor Collar Classic Fit Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£32.95 £602 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALEWhite Diamond Dobby Slim Fit Formal Shirt - Double Cuff£29.95 £552 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALEWhite Classic Fit Short Sleeve Oxford Shirt£29.95 £452 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALEWhite Panama Slim Fit Non-Iron Shirt - Double Cuff£32.95 £602 SALE SHIRTS £50
No more pages to load
How to get white work shirts clean?
You should never wash your white work shirts with colours and don't overload your washing machine. Pretreat stains and use hotter water in order to help shift dirt particles more effectively.
What to wear under a men's white shirt?
If it's warm enough, we suggest wearing nothing under a men's white shirt. However, if required you should wear an undershirt in a skin-tone or white color to prevent transparency and provide an extra layer that helps absorb sweat and oils, keeping your formal shirt cleaner for longer.
What tie to wear with a men's white shirt?
With a men's white shirt, a wide range of tie options can work depending on the occasion and your personal style. For a classic, timeless look, a solid-coloured tie in a shade that complements your suit or outfit is a safe bet. Navy, burgundy or deep green are versatile choices. Striped or patterned ties can add some visual interest, but ensure that the patterns are not too overwhelming and coordinate well with your overall ensemble.