- SALENavy White Slim Fit Striped Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£29.95 £552 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALEBlue Dobby Cotton Slim Fit Shirt - Single Cuff£29.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALENavy Micro Puppytooth Classic Fit Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£29.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALENavy Bengal Stripe Classic Fit Winchester Formal Shirt - Double Cuff£29.95 £552 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALENavy End-On-End Slim Fit Shirt - Single Cuff£27.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALENavy White Red Check Classic Fit Casual Shirt£27.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALENavy Cotton Jersey Slim Fit Shirt£29.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
No more pages to load
What to wear with a navy shirt?
What you wear with your navy shirt will depend on the occasion and the style of the shirt. For formal events, you can team a navy shirt with a suit and tie, while casual designs look great with jeans or chinos.
Can you wear black trousers with a navy shirt?
Black trousers are a great option to wear with a navy shirt. Opt for formal styles when dressing up, or black chinos when putting together a more casual outfit.
What colours go with a navy shirt?
Navy is a versatile option that can be teamed with a variety of colours. For example, you can wear your navy shirt with black trousers or tan chinos.
Is a navy shirt formal?
The navy shirt you choose will play a part in its formality. Formal navy shirts are a super smart choice for days in the office, weddings, and business events.