- SALENavy White Slim Fit Striped Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£29.95 £552 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALEBlue Slim Fit Striped Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£29.95 £552 SALE SHIRTS £50
- NewNavy White Stripe Silk Tie£27.502 TIES £45
- NewBlue Large Spot Silk Tie£27.502 TIES £45
- NewNavy Large Spot Silk Tie£27.502 TIES £45
- NewBlue Navy Floral Silk Tie£27.502 TIES £45
- NewNavy Blue Stripe Textured Silk Tie£27.502 TIES £45
- NewRed Floral Silk Tie£27.502 TIES £45
- SALEOlive Merino Wool Knitted Polo Shirt£25.95 £50
No more pages to load
How to wear men's formal shirts?
Wearing a men's formal shirt properly involves several key steps. You should firstly make sure you have the right size. Then button it up correctly and tuck it in. Add a tie if appropriate and cufflinks if you have double cuffs. You can wear formal shirts for a wide range of occasions, including work events, weddings and date nights.
What is a dressing gown?
A dressing gown is a loose-fitting garment typically worn at home or in a relaxed setting. It is designed to be worn over other clothing, providing warmth, comfort and modesty. Dressing gowns come in various lengths, styles and materials, ranging from lightweight and breathable fabrics like cotton to thicker and more insulating materials like fleece or terrycloth.
Is a polo shirt smart casual?
A polo shirt can be considered smart casual attire. Smart casual is a dress code that combines elements of both formal and casual styles, striking a balance between looking polished and relaxed. With its collared design and more structured appearance, the polo shirt is smarter than a T-shirt—making it a versatile choice for achieving a smart casual look.