- SALENavy Linen Shacket£35 £60
- SALENavy Linen Trousers£27.95 £70
- SALENavy Linen Shorts£35 £45
- SALEWhite Blue Stripe Linen-Blend Short Sleeve Shirt£27.95 £452 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALEWhite Navy Stripe Linen-Blend Short Sleeve Shirt£27.95 £452 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALENavy Linen Suit Waistcoat£35 £50
- SALEMulti Check Linen-Blend Short Sleeve Shirt£25.95 £452 SALE SHIRTS £50
No more pages to load
Can you wear linen all year round?
Typically, linen shirts are best suited for the summer. Naturally breathable, lightweight and quick drying, they’re the perfect choice for warm weather. Teamed with chinos or shorts, they’ll keep you cool without losing any smartness. If you want to wear them during colder days, you should layer them with other garments such as suits, T-shirts and jumpers.