- NewWhite Poplin Slim Fit Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£552 SHIRTS £80
- NewWhite Poplin Classic Fit Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£552 SHIRTS £80
- NewBlue Poplin Classic Fit Gingham Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£552 SHIRTS £80
- NewBlue Puppytooth Classic Fit Formal Shirt - Single Cuff£552 SHIRTS £80
- SALEBlue Bengal Stripe Slim Fit Formal Shirt - White Double cuffs & Collar£29.95 £552 SALE SHIRTS £50
- NewNavy Fine Stripe Classic Fit Formal Shirt - Double Cuff£552 SHIRTS £80
- SALEKhaki Slim Fit Oxford Shirt£29.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALERoyal Blue White Stripe Classic Fit Formal Shirt With White Collar & Cuffs - Double Cuff£29.95 £552 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALENavy Hairline Stripe Classic Fit Button-Down Shirt£29.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALENavy White Burgundy Check Button-Down Shirt£29.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALEBlue White Khaki Check Button-Down Shirt£29.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
- SALENavy Slim Fit Oxford Shirt£29.95 £502 SALE SHIRTS £50
No more pages to load
How to Measure a Men's Shirt
The fit of your men's shirt plays a vital role in its overall appearance, which is why you need to know which measurements are most important and how to take them. To find your perfect shirt size, you'll need to measure your collar, sleeves and chest.
How to fold shirts?
To fold shirts, lay the shirt flat with the front facing down. Smooth out any wrinkles. Fold one side of the shirt across the back, about halfway between the shoulder and the sleeve. Then, fold the sleeve over the first fold, creating a rectangle shape. Repeat on the other side. Finally, fold the bottom of the shirt up to meet the collar, creating a neat and compact rectangle.
What shirts make you look slimmer?
Opt for men's shirts with vertical stripes or patterns, as they can create the illusion of a slimmer appearance by elongating the body. Darker colors, particularly solid ones like black or deep navy, tend to have a slimming effect too. Slim-fit shirts that follow your body's contours without being too tight can also help create a more streamlined silhouette.