Over the past couple of decades, there has been a rise in the number of retailers and manufacturers of made-to-measure clothes. More and more people are becoming aware of this trend and like the idea of having made-to-measure garments that have been specially made just for them. Looking good in what you wear is one thing, but actually feeling comfortable and making sure that the clothes fit you properly is just as important.
Here at the Savile Row Company, we believe that everyone should feel comfortable in the clothes they wear so we were very proud to announce the opening of our online service in 2016 and we’re excited to continue making specially made clothes for all of our wonderful customers.
Here are the top 5 advantages of Made to Measure garments:
1) You get a perfect fit- Ensuring that your clothes fit is the secret to you looking your best. Wearing clothes that are too big or too small can be unflattering, especially with clothes such as suits and shirts. Made to measure garments are tailored to your exact measurements and proportions so they will fit you perfectly. By giving precise measurements, not only will the item of clothing feel comfortable, but you’ll look good as well.
2) Quality materials are used- The beauty of made to measure is that you have the choice of what material/fabric you would like your item of clothing to be made from, as well as putting forward your exact measurements. This will ensure that you get the best of the best, providing you with ultimate comfort from the top-quality materials that are used.
3) You’ll look great in the latest styles- It’s all well and good buying a new designer shirt or suit but unless it fits perfectly, is it really worth it? That’s where made to measure comes in handy as you can be sure that it will look as good as possible when you put it on.
4) You’ll get exactly what you want- Finding an outfit or item of clothing that has everything you want (e.g. the right style, colour, size, etc) is almost impossible, unless of course you spend ages looking in various shops or on different websites. However, with made to measure garments, it’s easy as you can select your preferred style and colour as well as putting forward precise measurements in order to get exactly what you want.
5) It’s a simple and easy process- Depending on the preference of the customer and the item of clothing they want, made to measure services require very few fittings or in some cases, no fittings at all. For this reason, it is a quick and straightforward procedure, making it a pleasant, hassle-free experience for customers.
If you have any questions about our made to measure services at Savile Row Company Custom Made, do not hesitate to get in touch with our tailors.
Call: +44 0207 2876740
Email: [email protected]