Polo Shirts

FROM $26
No wardrobe can be complete without a selection of classic polo shirts.

9 Items Found

Filter Options

9 Items Found

Grid List
Casual
Refine By
Fit
Size
Shop By
Colour
Highlights
Price
$0 $39
 
Navy Classic Fit Long Sleeve Polo Shirt - MPL005NAV - Small Image 280x344px
New
Product ID: MPL005NAV

Navy Classic Fit Long Sleeve Polo Shirt

$39
Look the part – even when dressing down – with our long-sleeved navy polo shirt. Made from a luxurious cotton blend, the classic design has a hint of stretch for a comfortable fit. Simply team yours with chinos and Chelsea boots to create an outfit.
Navy White Stripe Classic Fit Long Sleeve Polo Shirt - MPL004NAW - Small Image 280x344px
New
Product ID: MPL004NAW

Navy White Stripe Classic Fit Long Sleeve Polo Shirt

$39
This navy and white striped polo shirt will slip seamlessly into your weekend wardrobe. Crafted from soft stretch cotton, the long-sleeved design features a three-button placket, ribbed cuffs and subtle branding at the hem. To create an outfit, we suggest teaming yours with chinos and casual footwear.
Product ID: MPS645GRY

Grey Cotton Pique Polo Shirt

Now $32

Was $39

Save $7
This grey marl polo is the ideal partner for layering: smarten it up or play it down.
Navy Slim Fit Long Sleeve Polo Shirt - MPL003NAV - Small Image 280x344px
New
Product ID: MPL003NAV

Navy Slim Fit Long Sleeve Polo Shirt

$39
This navy long-sleeved polo shirt has an effortless appeal whilst still remaining smart. Skilfully crafted from stretch cotton, the slim-fitting design would look great teamed with chinos and a pair of classic Chelsea boots.
Navy White Stripe Slim Fit Long Sleeve Polo Shirt - MPL002NAW - Small Image 280x344px
New
Product ID: MPL002NAW

Navy White Stripe Slim Fit Long Sleeve Polo Shirt

$39
Our navy and white striped polo shirt is an assured choice for low-key events. Made from stretch cotton, the slim-fitting design comes complete with long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and subtle branding. Try yours under your favourite jacket for a faultless smart-casual outfit.
Product ID: MPS647NAW

Navy White Stripe Cotton Pique Polo Shirt

Now $32

Was $39

Save $7
This navy white sailor stripe is a welcome addition from our design archive. Wear it with chino trousers or shorts.
Product ID: MPS645NAV

Navy Cotton Pique Polo Shirt

Now $32

Was $39

Save $7
Navy polo shirt that deftly bridges that gap between formal shirt and T-shirt – and will make an excellent match with just about everything in your wardrobe. Layer it in the spring and wear it solo when the balmy weather kicks in.
Product ID: MPS645OCE

Blue Cotton Pique Polo Shirt

Now $26

Was $39

Save $13
This ocean blue polo is 95% cotton and the other 5% is spandex to give the shirt some stretch. It is uber comfortable to wear.
Product ID: MPL001GRY

Grey Long Sleeve Pique Polo With Stretch

Now $23

Was $39

Save $16
Best of breed grey, fine-gauge pique polo shirt – an off duty classic, made to our exacting standards. We’ve upped our game this season – adding a touch of stretch for comfort and even better shape retention. A must-have addition to your weekend wardrobe.